Theme Preview Rss

Bonding Time

Weekends are really great. My owner is in the house the whole day! So I get to roam around the village with Mok and him. He is either walking with us or he rides the bike. We do that twice on Sundays: in the morning before breakfast and in the late afternoon. How I wish that bike has a basket big enough so Mok and I can ride with him and feel the wind touch our whiskers as we tread up the hilly part of the village. I imagine how going down the hill would scare me.

The times in between breakfast and late afternoon are spent for sleeping. On the master's bed! Lazy Sundays are the best time for my owner to recover from his daily grind of waking up early and returning late from work. So, we go up. Listen to some soothing music on the iPod dock, purr a lot and fall asleep. Sometimes I dream of riding with him in the bike :-) -- Tyler

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog