Theme Preview Rss

3 Wishes a Cat Can Wish For Other Animals

Let's take a break from the e-book that my owner is writing about adopting a pet cat. Here's a worthy cause that I truly support (I'm sure my owner, too)

To view the TV ad, please click on this link:
Homeless, Not Worthless

Here's an ad campaign by PURINA and PAWS. It was launched months ago, but the message should remain in every animal-lovers' heart. But how about those who are not?

If there are even street children for which most can not care less, what more for stray animals like dogs and cats?

Each living being on earth, even the worms and caterpillars have the right to exist decently. I, myself don't step on them when I walk along the garden path. I even say hello to the busy ants. I wish that someday, the world will be free of strays and every being has a place called home.



I was glad that PAWS and other organizations like CARA support this cause. Multinational companies like Purina sponsors these movements. So every time you see an animal that needs help, you know the numbers to dial or send SMS to.

I also wish that someday, there will be a branch in our police force that will handle animal rescues. Why not? There is already the Animal Welfare Act in almost all countries around the globe ( Republic Act 8485 for Philippines ). Having the police force execute this law will surely strengthen our cause by preventing abuse and illegal trade of animals (endangered or not).

I wish that all beings will become semi-vegan. Veggies are good for the health of humans and animals alike. I myself eat fish (mackerel and salmon, yum!), but there's plenty of them on the sea and God created them to nourish the bodies of those who walk on earth (including me!). Eat veggies. I do. Mok, Thomas and my apprentice Tyson do. I think every pet owner should train their pets to eat their veggies. My favorites are potatoes, broccoli, cauli flower, squash, beans, taro and from time to time, some grass that grow in the garden. I still can't believe how the old Brontosaurus in the Jurassic Era grew so big when all it ate were plants. And even Cowell the Cow, at the other side of our village's perimeter fence. He got so big eating nothing but grass.

I hope these 3 wishes would have some genie for me to wish to. When it does come true, the world will be such a big home for all.

by: Tyler




Source: PAWS www.paws.org.ph

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog